Saturday, June 14, 2008

This & Dat

Hey Gang,
Here's some fun things that gives me a break from the Euclid problem.
Hope you enjoy these.

And yet another reason why I don't shop Wal-Mart
OK I know my niece and some of my good friends work there so my apologies to them BUT Wal-Mart proved me right once again why I don't shop there. I went to buy thank you cards and guess what? American Greetings cards are made in China. Sorry can't buy anything that says American followed by made in China. So I went to Drug Mart and lo and behold Hallmark cards made in the USA. Were they more
expensive? Of course but isn't your job worth saving?
Think about it.


Double Eagle and my article
In the last bottle hunt I brought my nephew he found an old Double Eagle bottle similar to the one I dug up previously. He asked questions about it so I went on line to look for the website where I found some of
the information I used in my article. I wanted to confirm for him what I wrote. Every link I clicked on led back to my article. Finally I gave up and told Seth just reread mine I told you I wasn't lying. Did you follow that?

Bagged Hillary
I was driving on E. 200 St. in Euclid on Friday and passed a garage sale sign. What this person did was take a Hillary for President yard sign, place a white trash bag over it and write GARAGE SALE but you could still see the other sign through it. I was so excited to see it because finally someone placed a bag over Hillary.

Speaking of Hillary
C'Mon you know its hard for me not to slip in a few things politically. This was Vince in Pa's. observation. He writes: Isn't it ironic.....I believe Hillary stayed with Bill only because she believed that would get her elected President one day, And I truly believe the reason she can't beat Obama, and the reason he won't select her to be his VP, is because of Bill :).
Absolutely Vince like that old joke back in the 90's Why didn't Hillary divorce Bill? So she could remain president. Maybe its time for the Ole Dog to kick Slick Willy to the curb. Lets pray we have seen the last of those two.

Orange from whence thou came?
Megan wrote and told me she had a strange visitor. It was an orange sitting right in the middle of her yard. She said the first thing she did was walk over to it and look up. She felt stupid afterwards knowing
she doesn't have any orange trees. Megan is still puzzled by the stray orange and how it got there as her and Rich don't buy oranges.

Pinky Grows Longer
Gary from Tulsa formerly of S. Ohio and Cleveland and Indiana IM'd me with this incredible story:
Hey I just got back from street witnessing and I saw God grow out a girls pinky that had been shot. Her finger was about half, I saw it start twiching under the power of God and it grew some. It happened at a
gas station down here called Quick Trip


Safari
My nephew set my computer up with Safari. It works ok but it seems that when I write my stories through Yahoo using Safari my words and alignment come out scrambled. So if you receive one of my emails with that problem you know why.


Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: