Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey Gang Update Sept. 2008

Hey Gang,
Here's update part two though its been kind of quiet, haven't been hearing much from some of you. But here's some of the things I do know that I can pass on.
This ain't recent news but it was the first time I saw Mark's new bike, so to me it is. The bike's a beauty, a Yamaha 1100. They have come a long way. Heres the link if you want to see what one looks like.
http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelspecs/19/0/specs.aspx
The color of Marks is raven with flames. Congrats again Mark.

Shirl has a full house. Shirl has allowed her granddaughter and husband and their two babies to live with her until the granddaughters apartment becomes available. Shirl only lives in a one bedroom so I applaud her for opening her house to her family. All to often today families shuffle off other members or close doors just because of the inconvenience.

My brother in law who has numerous health issues came through the gall bladder surgery with no complications. Thanks for the prayers.

Jeff B. and his mother went on vacation recently to Cancun and saw amongst many other things the Mayan Ruins. His Mother is 90 and shows no signs of slowing down. In fact Jeff was worried that his Mom may of planned to much and wouldn't be able to keep up.

Jeff M. resumed truck driving once again. He is somewhere out on the road as you read this. Last night he was in Illinois heading to Dallas.

Ter's son Terry won the 2008 Super Stock/Late Model championship at Auto City Speedway here in Michigan last weekend. Ter's one proud papa.

Moms & Dads new pooch. Since our poor Bo went to the pearly gates about 3 years ago and our cat Gracy went more recently Dad has been wanting a furry friend. My niece spotted a two year old Italian Greyhound/Fox Terrier mix. So my sister went out and bought it for the folks. Her name is Sophia. Having a grey hound mix and a fox terrier before, this lil dog has both traits. What a blessing this dog is. Wonderful disposition and has taken to all of us instantly. And now Dad is happy.

Emily from California contacted me. I met her during the primaries back in Dece. in a political chat room. She got married this past winter and is doing fine. Emily said between classes, debating with muslims etc she's been super busy. She has started a blog and asked if I would be the co-author. And to that I said YES. Emily I believe is even more Conservative than I am. Look out liberals on the west coast! I will include her blog next writing, stay tuned its worth a read especially if you are a woman.

And finally I will include Rowe's comments to Ter'.
I liked Ter's letter. I didn't know he was such a good writer. All of us who have lived through the good and bad times of this country feel the same, deep love and pride for being American. Through out history there has been seasons of good and seasons of bad. From global warming to the ice age back towards global warming, from peace to war and back to peace, from prosperity to ruin, from health to sickness. I don't think we should panic, but I know we should pray. Just my opinion.
Rowe
And that is a terrifc way to end this email.


If you care to add what you have been up to just send me an email and will include it.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: