Sunday, September 6, 2015

kim davis 1


Hey gang,
you can correct the spelling and grammar it is 1:18 and Should be sleeping. So far the kim davis trip has been uneventful. We left Wickliffe at about noon and rushed to get to Morehead so we could attend Kim Davis's church. I got us there by 6:15 but the church was not open. They have no night service. OY!

We did have some fun with the poster board I brought. Malinda came up with the slogans, on the right window we put FREE KIM NOW on the left KIM DAVIS FOR PRESIDENT. Not one negative feedback ALL thumbs up on the drive down and at the gas stations we stopped at. One lady said the town is divided. She is finddng out real quick who the true friends are and who is coming out of the closet, I asked do you think they are busing poeople in. She was not sure because Morehead is a collge town and like all colleges today liberal.

At the Days Inn we are staying the lady clerk even had an opinion. The motel has been filled the last few nightsd. Peopele are coming in to protest. Zshe hates what has happened to America.

I was kind of tickled with the fact we are by Olive Hill the birthplace of Tom T Hall, Americas Story teller. She grew up with him and knew Tom since he was young. I said let me show you my book. Since Tom is no longer writing I am now Americas Story Teller. She loved the book but didn't buy one. I guess she would rather hear a story teller than read one. I like Tom. Um no, not in a gay way.

I am sleeping in the van while ruth and malinda share a room. I played Mcgiver. I have a large sheet, I strung it out in such a way that I am sleeping under like a tent in a van. This way I didnt have to make newspaper curtains. I strung an extension cord from their window and have a fan and a radio playing. Quite comfy.

Tomorrow the jail visit, will keep you informed,

Gotta Go go! And you gotta correct my grammar, I am tired and its hard to see the keys.
Carey

No comments: