Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The GoGo Bus rides again!!

Hey Gang,
The GoGo Bus rides again!!! Finally, after numerous trial and errors I have the right carb on it. Its running fab!
I have been so grumpy as of late with these dreaded gas prices and not going any where. I said the heck with it, if our national debt is at trillions and our government keeps spending well then seeing that I don't have nearly as big of a debt I can spend a little money that I don't have. Pretty good logic to me. So I called Dov and drove out to Geneva on the Lake. It felt so good to be in one of the oldest lake front resorts in Ohio where only one corporation has moved in, which I won't plug, driving in a throw back. Ahh yes it was good to be around people gawking, running into old friends and just being silly. Just what the doc ordered. And there's no better way to end a sunny Sunday cruising and enjoying life than stopping at a little ice cream stand, getting out of the bus and being greeted by a customer with "Nice vehicle you came to the right place the flavor of the day is grape". Understand?... grape, the Bus is purple.... not sure if I had to explain that one. Ahhh yes it was a good day! I was just very grapeful being able to get out and enjoy it, oh thats a little to punny.


The Love Birds
So there in the distance was this couple sitting close to each other on a bench near the lake. Dov said why don't we run pass them and annoy them. I said yeah lets go drag that lawn ornament of a huge horse and I will ask them can you hold my horse for me. As we were making all these off the wall jokes both of them yelled almost at the same time "IS THAT CAREY"! How funny those love birds were old friends of mine, Bill and his wife Terry. It was so good to see them. So always remember this, be careful of the strangers you are laughing at, they could be your friends or worse yet a family member.
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: