Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost in the shuffle






Hey Gang,
Fiiiiinally getting back to the weekend trip with Dov and Lisa we took a few weeks ago. What you didn't know I escaped? Well you should be checking on the message board and you would of.
I can and will be writing about where we went and what we did but I want to start with something more important first, some of the fine people we met while on our excursion. After all, life is all about people, ain't it?
Their names were Bob & Linda, our heaven sent angels, Ron, who dropped in on our Sunday supper, and Jason Keeler I met outside of Covered Bridge Pizza in Kingsville, Ohio. There was other friendly people on the trip, the gas station attendant, who actually still pumps gas, the greeters at the camp ground, and the toll both lady.

But I'm running late to pick up tickets for McCains visit so guess what? You still have to wait, sorry I'll try to hurry back.
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: