Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Early reviews of my upcoming book.

Hi, Carey - 

I'm happy to say that I love your style and these great vignettes! :-))

1) Your website or presence could blow up and everyone will want your book or 2) Another book or writing of yours could blow up and, by way of that, everyone will want to read this book! I believe in hard work, taking chances and the wonderful blessings of God! And, I like your stories. 

Andrea



Good Morning Carey,

An update pertaining to your body of work.

As I shared I was in a bad accident this past summer and shattered my right arm.  I am still behind in all of my book contracts and cannot take on another project in the foreseeable future. Your work is entertaining and anecdotal in a sort of "Readers Digest" style. I would recommend that you compile volumes of these stories into groups that come out to at least 100 page books and print.
 
Katherine
 
 
 
Stay tuned!
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: