Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Arizona 1


Hey Gang
Monday Morning
Well I finally went to bed at a wee bit past 6 am and let me tell you 10 am came way to soon. But believe it or not I was ready when Jimmy and Jamie arrived.

The airport check in was uneventful. I still think its ridiculous they make us take off our shoes and jump through hoops. There should be a simple test, if you can say I think Allah is a fake you go right through, After all how many non-Allah believing people strap on bombs to kill random infidels? Exactly.

We are flying Southwest our destination and airplane, Southwest is a little confused. They have you start out orderly by standing next to numbered poles corresponding to your ticket. When they call all A's then B's and C's you line up and enter the plane. But once inside its a mad scramble. Its open seating. The number on your ticket doesn't matter. Good luck trying to sit next to who you came with. And free WIFI, Southwest has it but you can't connect to it. At least the thought of free WIFI is a nice gesture. I was able to finally log on minutes before landing. I was then told to log in to your email costs money. Confusing.

Well we landed and it was a smooth landing as was the flight to Arizona, hardly any bumps. Thats all for now.

Gotta GoGo!
Carey

No comments: