Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 3

Hey Gang,
OK you know the routine - right? What happened when I awoke? You got it, I woke up late. The meeting started at 8 but I got us thee by 9:30.

The topics at the convention were great. IF only all liberty - tea party - conservative - Christians and other like minded people would just give an ear to what we are saying they would be shocked. Then again maybe they do but in denial. I will try to write some of the topics discussed later. Wake up people it is later then you think.

(Here is a teaser the Constitution Party has 2 candidates who are lining up to run for president.)

I lingered around until almost just a few were left. I spent some time talking to a doctor. He is 93 years old and has so many testimonies and stories. He was a real treasure to speak to.

The real fun started when we left for dinner

No comments: