Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What the Doctor Said

Hey Gang,
I was going to write about my eating experience during my trip to Cincinnati and more about the national convention for the Constitution Party but I want to back up about two weeks.

This event that happened actually goes along with what the Doctor told me during our talk after the meeting at the convention. The Doctor told me You know nothing is by chance, even our meeting. God has plans for all of us.

If you haven't read my last two posting do so it will make more sense.

Anyway.. I have a little saying of my own which sort of goes along with what the doctor said, it is this:

    Wherever I'm at - that's where I'm suppose to be.

At times I have to remind myself of this saying because I still get flustered when I am running late for a job or things don't go as planned whether for work or personal appointments.

 My getting upset was a wee bit evident when a job I had planned with someone else was running behind because of unforeseen problems with the machinery we rented. This issue cost us at least a day possible more so instead of being finished on Wednesday or at the latest Thursday we concluded the job on Friday

But now looking back it, thank God we ran a day late, it actually saved a persons life, literally!

I am going to repeat again what the doctor told me: You know nothing is by chance, even our meeting. God has plans for all of us. 

So the person who was helping me on the job was heading over to the store on Friday. He got stopped by a red light. He noticed that the car in front of him had a woman who was freaking out and slapping and shaking her female driver. He realized something wasn't right so he immediately called 911. He decided to get out of his car when the passenger of the car in front of him did also.

The lady was in hysterics screaming help me she's dieing. My friend swung the drivers door open, grabbed the woman who was now turning blue and threw her on the road right on the yellow line. He immediately started CPR when a woman across the street saw this she came running over telling them I am a nurse and almost at the same time another car stopped and a man came out and said I'm an EMT.

The three of them managed to get the ladies heart started before the paramedics arrived to take her to the hospital.

My friend found out the lady lived but if not for his quick acting she would not be here.

So the point is:
Nothing is by chance, God has plans for all of us. Or as I say
Wherever I'm at - that's where I'm suppose to be and this was never more evident than my friend being at the right place at the right time.  Our job may have ran late but there was a reason for it and now we know.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: