Monday, March 9, 2015

That should teach him, or will it?

Hey Gang,
That should teach him, or will it?

I am not a fan at all of cigarettes, I tolerate them some but I do what I can to keep my distance. At my backyard parties though or outdoor outings I am more laid back. If someone's got to smoke go ahead and do it just not near me.

Well my last backyard party was in July. A friend who will remain anonymous attended. He is a chain smoker. If that's not bad enough his habit of flicking his cigarette butts to all parts of the yard really annoyed me. So the following day I decided to accumulate the strewn butts, tape them to a piece of paper and mail them back to this human smoke house.

Well one week led to a month led to months when I remembered I never mailed the butts. So last week I wrote a simple note that said:

Hello, during my backyard party last summer you left these in my yard, I wasn't sure if they were important or not so I mailed them to you.”

I put the note in an envelope along with the butts. That took care of that.

I didn't hear anything back from Mr. Smoke until while at work a few days ago.

Hello – Very funny, what's wrong with you ^%$+** I received your #@!%%^ letter, what compassion you show for others – YOU blankity blank I just got out of the hospital and had to return home to that!
Well I am sorry, I didn't know you were in the hospital so sorry. What were you in for.
I couldn't breathe!
OH well listen I am at work, I need to go. I hung up before I let out a loud BAH HA HA!

What timing aye! I mean he gets out of the hospital because he couldn't breathe only to be greeted by his spent cigarettes. Honestly I didn't plan it, just call it perfect timing.

Hmmm, but do you think he got the message?


Gotta Go-Go!
Carey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carey, you did show him. Cigs are bad, yuk. Its Janet.lol