Monday, August 22, 2011

my online chat

Hey Gang,
Boy oh boy I tell you, with all the other problems we have going on add customer service to the list of things gone wrong. This is my actual chat I had with the Western Union online help center.

I was trying for hours to send money through the computer using Western Union and it wouldn't let me so finally I tried the HELP. When I was done I needed help as in mental help from going crazy because of W. Union.

Here's the chat:

Carrie C.: Hi, my name is Carrie C.. How may I help you?
carey masci: hi carrie my name is carey
carey masci: how funny
carey masci: my issue is this
carey masci: i have been trying all day to make an online transaction
carey masci: it heeps saying
carey masci: we are unable to process your transaction
carey masci: what do i do?
Carrie C.: I would be happy to help you with that.
Carrie C.: Can you copy and paste the full message you received?
carey masci: will try
carey masci: here it is
carey masci: We are unable to process your transaction.

carey masci: it is in a white box with a red outline
carey masci: below that it says date of money transfer: 08/22/2011
carey masci: it also says
carey masci: Money Transfer Is Not Complete

Carrie C.: Did you get the MTCN?
carey masci: what is that
carey masci: and where is it
Carrie C.: Can you copy and paste the full message?
carey masci:

Money Transfer Is Not Complete
We are unable to process your transaction.

Date of Money Transfer: 08/22/2011

Need Help?
chat online now or
Call 1-877-989-3268

carey masci: thats all there is
Carrie C.: We apologize for any inconvenience.
carey masci: thanks
Carrie C.: If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Carrie C.: Thank you for contacting Western Union.

Best Regards,

The Western Union Customer Care Team
Carrie C. has disconnected.


THAT'S IT! Plus they had the audacity to send me a survey on how they did.

The whole world has gone crazy. I would complain but I may get another help line.



Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: