Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last week part 2

Hey Gang,
Where was I? Oh yeah I was talking about the other reunion. I received a letter from Lisa of Erie, Pa. the Saturday before. Lisa I met years ago at a restaurant she worked at. Gosh the name of the place skips me, if I think hard enough I can pull it out. Anyways I was flirting with her and asked Hey want to get married? My friends thought I was batty but Lisa came back and gave me her address. We wrote back and forth for quite a few years until she got married. And no not to me. Last time we were in touch was briefly about 2001. She emailed and called Wednesday in the middle of the timing belt war. It was so good to hear from her. Lisa has a personal problem and some decisions to make so keep her in your prayers.
While feeling elated with Lisa emailing and calling, excited to see Dennis, then worried with whats going on with Kristine, she calls kind of disheveled needing to talk, on to panicking because I forgot about Marlene's, and finally having the wind knocked out of me with Mom calling almost in tears "Carey Gracie is dieing!!!!" WOW what a roller coaster. Gracie is my cat, should say was my cat. Fergie! I believe thats it, Fergie, the place Lisa worked at.
I need sleep its been an incredible 2 weeks of nonstop.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: