Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some of the sad reality of the country. America could be headed here.

I was told woman have babies so they can use them to go out and pan handle. Its bad enough for grown men to come up to you begging and smelling but its another thing when its a child. A few times girls under the age of 10 came up to me and pointed to their open mouth. One had to be told by the driver of the tricycle to move so he could drive.
One girl came up to me and wanted money. I just bought a bag of peanuts so I gave it to her. She grabbed it and ran so fast like I just gave her a steak dinner.

Another scene that runs in my mind was a little boy maybe 5 holding his sisters hand still in diapers just walking through the busy streets.

In front of the church of Ruth's brother was a mother and her children peering in the church window. and When I walked in one of her little boy's maybe 4 lit up and pointed at me. The one child was bottomless.

I asked Pastor June why they don't come in? He said they would disrupt service and try to pan handle. He has a program where the kids have to attend four lessons on Saturday. On the fourth one they give them a care package. This way they can try to teach them about God, educate them, otherwise they will do nothing but take.

No comments: