Saturday, May 26, 2012

16 philippines


Friday my taste for back home hit so I suggested pizza. Ruth took me to one of her fav pizza places, Speedy Pizza. Let me tell you folks it ain't like our pizza. Simple toppings like pepperoni or sausage don't exist at least not at this place, And you can't order one or two toppings all of the pizzas have multiple toppings and you pick the pizza you want. The cheese is either special or ordinary. I had a hard time understanding until I made the connection special just means more cheese.
I asked the lady on my half just put mushroom, hamburger and peppers and Ruth's side she had all that plus raisins and onions on top of that she put ketchup. I ate my half cause I was hungry. Ruth asked what I thought, well its OK but you can't really call it pizza. The sauce appeared to be pink. And the next day our left overs the smell was awful, it almost made me nauseous, not sure what kind of cheese and sauce it was, it didn't age well.
I did some packing and then for supper we went back to Alivar's. I ordered baked tanguingue in garlic and butter plus pork liempo, Ruth caldo de pescao tanguingue, fish soup.
I was highly disappointed and so upset. When we walked in the mayor of Zambo was there. Ruth said something but my brain didn't make the connection. I have been talking about wanting to meet him and there he was. UGHHHHHHHHHHH!
That's all for Friday night.
Gotta GoGo!!

No comments: