Sunday, May 27, 2012

18 philippines


The last day. Awwwwwwww, it always goes way to fast especially when you are enjoying yourself and being treated royally.

Today Sunday we attended the 7 am church service, yes I woke up early again. I went back to nap while Ruth ran around doing errands.

For lunch Edgar and Thata invited us over for lunch. Filipino lunches and suppers always look like feasts to me, at least the ones I am invited to. American households just don't go through all the preparations like in the Philippines. Even during holidays America is turning into ordering precooked foods. Here everything is prepared from scratch. One reason I have yet to see a micro wave and there are very few fridges. I would give up those to conveniences for the meals I am eating over here.

After lunch we went to her sisters so I could say goodby to everyone. Then it was off to the airport.



It ended way to quick.
Maybe another post or two to tie things up.
Be back soon.
Gotta GoGo!!

No comments: