Saturday, April 5, 2008

Where have I been and Nick's request.

Hey Gang,
I thought I should drop in on you before you think Aliens took me away, the ones in space not the illegal kind, now that would be even more scary.
So where have I been? Sick, ill, YES, round two! Can you believe it, I can't. I was just telling you how I hardly ever get sick and here I am in about five weeks time battling the flu bug or whatever it is again.
What I thought may be my cleaning chemicals might actually be that dreaded virus going around and around and around. Why I thought it was the stuff I was cleaning with is because it clogs my sinuses and when they get plugged I get dizzy, bad headache, nausea, the works. I have switched most cleaning chemicals to formulas that I am not allergic to but they still haven't found a substitute for bleach which does wonders. But then again, it may be that virus.
Everyone I know has had it. Rich told me, he is another one that rarely gets sick, that he had it so bad he missed a week of work. If you had it you know the symptoms, clogged head, dizzy, cough with a fever. What I don't understand is when Rich went to the same Urgent Care I did, they said they couldn't do anything for him. When I went they gave me something called a Z pack. I told this lady on Tuesday, at an office I clean, that I was feeling ill again she advised go back to the clinic for another Z pack, her niece had to have two.
I tell ya, after cleaning that office on Tuesday I came home and my head felt more stuffed than a Thanksgiving turkey. And BAM that's when round two started.
I spoke with George at World Auto Parts on Friday, yes there is still such a thing as customer relations, who had called to check on an order I placed. He heard my voice and gave me the lecture of my life. Carey, listen to me, don't play games go to the doctor. I almost made the mistake of saying OK Dad he was so concerned. He went on to tell me his bout with this virus in December. His was so bad it raised his blood pressure and he was almost hospitalized. According to George, he said that 48 states have had this and the flu season is over but this one is still lingering around.
Which makes me go back to thinking of all those illegal aliens. How? Not in this letter, maybe another time I will tell you how.

As for Nick in Florida, he runs his own hood cleaning business for restaurants. He has asked for prayers for business and guidance in handling the jobs.


Gotta GoGo!!
Carey
www.gogobus.cc

No comments: