Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Letchworth State Park 3





So where was I? Oh the night hiking.
As I said previously I was trying to find the rivers edge and thank God I didn't! But what I did find though was more wood for the fire and not on the ground either, attached high up on a pine tree with dead branches. So I pestered Dov along with Lisa's advice of hey you better go help Carey knock limbs down or else. Sometimes me being a pest pays off as in this case where it was much cheaper than the camp store where a 4 piece log bundle was 6 bucks and we did have enough wood to last for two days.

 I arrived about on time to pick up Lisa who was packed and anxiously waiting for us.
But it turned out that my excitement about finding corn was only shared by me, as Dov doesn't eat vegetables and Lisa doesn't like corn! But shhhh I wasn't suppose to mention it.



No comments: