Monday, December 22, 2008

A Hey Gang Christmas - Shirls memory and another of mine

Hey Gang,

I remember one Christmas that really stands out in my memories ... I think I was about 11 or 12 years old at the time ... I had asked mom for a bicycle that year and she replied that she didn't think they could afford a bicycle. So for the rest of the days before Christmas I felt kind of gloomy because I really wanted a bike ... come Christmas morning all three of us kids bounded out of bed and ran into the living room, myself in the lead, when all of a sudden I stopped dead in my tracks causing my brothers to bump into me almost knocking me down ... for there around the Christmas tree stood three brand new bicycles, one for each of us ... I hugged mom and dad and was so happy ... that is one Christmas story I remember well. There was a lot of other presents under the tree too ....

Shirl ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another fine memory of mine is the gift I bought for Pam a good friend of mine. Boy, did it almost ruin a friendship but it definitely ruined the party that year. What was the gift? A toilet seat. I still don't know why she cried and wouldn't accept it. I tried telling her how useful of a gift it was. You can use it year round, other people will use it and every time you sit on it you will think of me. No use, she wouldn't talk to me the rest of the night and I had to take it back.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

Gosh after Lisa and Shirl's wonderful memories maybe I shouldn't of added my stinky story.

No comments: