Friday, March 13, 2009

The 10 year website

Hey Gang,
The 10 year website as I like to call www.gogobus.cc has a couple of more links done. Why do I call it the 10 year website? Well it seems thats how long it will take to complete it. You know what? I think it has been 10 years, hmmm maybe 8.
So many people have come and gone through my revolving door. So much time has passed and here we are still working on it. What I thought at one time may actually turn into something is now more or less a hobby. People look at it, but not many use the message board as I hoped would. I always hoped it would turn into something where all of you and my many connections would post events from where ever you live. Oh well.
The links completed are the diners and Jeff is busy putting back up the postcards link that will show the many cards I received from you. Also Jeff put the rest of the Cookout/Freezefest photos on.
I am sure you can figure it out but let me help you navigate to these different links.
First lets take a look at the cookout photos. Go to www.gogobus.cc - click on EVENTS SHOWS PLACES TO GO - click on EVENTS - click on FEBRUARY

When you are done click on the EVENTS, we are now going to take a look at the Diners & Restaurants, I don't have all the states filled in, just the ones I have travel to or through and ate at. Click on PLACES - will use Ohio as a demonstration, click on it - click on Diners & Restaurants.

When finished there click on the little green house that takes you back home and lets head to the POSTCARDS.
Click on DAD AND FRIENDS ADD PHOTOS AND LINKS - click on Postcards. Jeff only has a few up, in time we will have all the postcards received from you.
Thats at for this tutorial. Give me feed back on how you think the 10 year website is doing and as I have only said only a million times know of something happening where you live or have a website post it and link it.
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: