Friday, November 26, 2010

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Gang,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday. I myself ran late (whats new - right?) and missed dinner with the family. I worked until 4:30 am Thanksgiving morning and didn't get to bed till about 7 am and woke way late, just plain overslept.

The last few weeks it has been almost as busy with my business, especially the last few days, before this major down turn in the economy. So I wasn't even able to reply to emails or send out a Thanksgiving letter till now.

One thing I really miss is the Gang emails of everyone sending me what they were thankful for. It sort of became a short lived tradition for me to read the list during my family Thanksgiving dinner. It was hard to keep up. I've tried to get people to respond on the website but people just haven't followed me over there. My direction has also changed so I am not writing as much as I use to, mostly politics now, which hasn't helped either.

So this is my list of what I am thankful for this past year 2010.
I am thankful that I have been able to maintain ownership of my houses and that Euclid has backed off with the threats.

I am thankful for the terrific tenants I have, one will be with me for 12 years in March.

I am thankful I am still self employed.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful that I gave my first speech. I finally got over the hump.

I am thankful for my parents health.

I am thankful for my brother in law still being here.

I am thankful for my friend Jeff's healing.

I am thankful that a majority of Republicans won this last election.

I am thankful for the countless friends I have.

I am thankful for the opportunity of being able to go to the Philippines.

I am thankful for how wonderful the trip to the Philippines went.

I am thankful I have very little debt.

I am thankful for my sweetheart Ruth, very thankful, she is a blessing.

And I have to say it again, I am thankful for my many friends.  I am blessed to have so many great friends such as you!


                            Belated Thanksgiving Wishes,
                                              Carey

No comments: