Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Most of Northern Hemisphere is covered in snow and iceTuesday, February 8, 2011 4:11 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353073/Winter-storm-Map-shows-Northern-Hemisphere-covered-snow-ice.html


Hey Gang,
As I was shoverling ice over the weekend to get out of my drive I started singing this:

Oh the weather outside is frightful, to some its global warming, but I don't care what they say.. it is cold it is cold it is cold


Oh the thermometers are a plummeting, but Gore says the earth is melting, but I don't care what he says.. it is cold it is cold it is cold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard most of the country is very cold, the weather is the same as Obama's cabinet, below normal.

Thanks goodness for global warming, could you imagine how much more snow we could of got?

Carey

No comments: