Sunday, April 28, 2013

Chardon Maple Festival Parade One

Hey Gang,
Well Parade Day One went FAB!  It was a full rockin' GoGo Bus as Ruth, Dov, Tiffany, Jeff B., Sharon, Margaret and Sabra came along. 

The crowd was huge and weather was BEAUTIFUL.

The Bus after all these years still receives thumbs up and WOW what is that thing?  The Bus drove superbly.   Margaret, Sabra and Sharon walked in front throwing out candy and Sharon Silly Stringed kids.  I had the megaphone giving my commentary and asking the crowd questions.

Afterwards I dropped everyone off and parked.  Walking back I was delayed by a garage sale and stopping every 10 feet to pick up candy that people didn't catch.  Hey why not recycle, its all part of the go green movement.  OK maybe its just me being cheap but still.....

The best thing was the garage sale.  I saw this old Sony tape recorder priced at 50 cents.  All I had on my was a $50.00 bill so the lady said OH just take it.

Well am I surprised what I picked up!  Check out these links.
http://www.thevintageknob.org/sony-TC-50.html

http://images.businessweek.com/slideshows/20111116/the-best-and-worst-of-sony.html#slide6

That's all time to sleepy.

    Gotta GoGo!!
       Carey
www.gogobus.cc



Will be posting more photos soon.

No comments: