Sunday, December 29, 2013

3 interesting connections



Hey Gang,

I was in Jefferson attending their Christmas parade.  I struck up a conversation with a gentleman in the crowd.  He told me of a new local restaurant that isn’t open yet but is having an open house with free coffee and hot chocolate.  So after the parade I went.  I spoke with the owner who is very involved with politic and gave him information on the Constitution Party.    A few days later a man calls wanting to know how to get involved with the Constitution Party.  I asked him where he was from and he said Jefferson.  I asked did you know the owner of the restaurant and did he give you my contact info?  He answered no I went online.  I said that’s perfect I want to meet with the owner of the restaurant in Jefferson so just meet me there.

I opened a booth in the Painesville Antique Co-Op.  Joe my partner and I were working.  He came up to me and said your neighbor is here and just bought something from you.  The weird connection is this - the co-op has over 100 dealers, the booths are unmarked and we are not allowed to stay in our booths, we have to walk around assisting customers.  My neighbor is not too fond of me and of all the booths in the antique store he picked out something from mine.

I called Jeff to tell him about a political rally being held on Feb. 1 in the town of Mt. Vernon, Ohio.  I live about 110 miles from Mt. Vernon and Jeff living in Delphos is about the same distance away from it.  I asked if he could meet me in Mt. Vernon that day.  He said sure, my stepson’s girlfriend lives there we can drive him to see her and then meet with you.  I said your stepson has a girlfriend who lives in Mt. Vernon?  Jeff said yes they met online a few months ago.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: