Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hey Gang, Hey Gang is now available at.....

Hey Gang, I have been busy promoting and knocking on doors getting "Hey Gang! Ready to Go-Go?" on store shelves.

Here is an updated list where the book can be purchased at:
Fireside Books Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Macs Backs Coventry
Wickliffe Antiques & Uniques
Wickliffe Floral Barn
Comic Heaven Willoughby, Ohio
Fudge Caboose Girard, Pa.
Local Roots Ashland, Ohio
Old & New Beginnings Emporium Greenville, Pa
Sands RV Madison, Ohio
SKCA Sports 'N' More Geneva on the Lake
News Depot 724-588-4201 Greenville, Pa

It warms the cockles of my heart that people all over are reading about the spinning spatula and my other stories.
Thank you for all your support.
Book 2 and 3 may still be a reality. Now doesn't that warm the cockles of your heart?

PS: If you know of a store near you that may be a good fit for Hey Gang! let me know and I will do the rest. I mean you can rest I will do the work just let me know.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: