Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Thinking of Mr. H’Lommedieu

Hey Gang!
WOW has it been some time since I visited my ole' blog. Yes I have neglected it by getting caught up in the world of Facebook. Shame on me.

So I am going through my bookmarks of various websites, getting caught up on old links that should have been read months and some even years ago when one really caught my attention and brought back warm memories.

The link was about Mr. H’Lommedieu or Loril. It was somewhat of a brief friendship as Loril passed on about a year plus into our meeting but it left a lasting impact.

Here is that link about Loril and Geneva on the Lake
http://www.summerfunheritagetrail.com/heritage-trail-sites/play-tog-shop/

What wonderful memories. What a warm hearted and Godly man. I sure miss his conversations.

Gotta Go-Go!
Carey

No comments: