Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2022 Winter Fest/Winter Cookout

 


My phone has been ringing, messages through Messenger arriving daily

Carey is the Winter Cookout/Freeze Fest still happening?

I have been hosting this annual event for over 20 years the last Saturday in February.

Only twice in all that time it has been cancelled. Once in 2020 when I was deadly sick and one other time back in 2004 I believe it was.

Some friends who were a big part of it are no longer with us, Jamie and George, Sad! Others well age has gotten to them, 20 plus years people do age.

Anyway… this Saturday unfortunately I have to work.

I am thinking of hosting it the following Saturday.

Place still undecided, because of covid our freedoms have waned so maybe it will be held at my house again like last year.

Stay tuned and let me know if you like to attend.

Carey On…

No comments: