Saturday, September 17, 2022

This old creaky house

I'll tell you what... if you are skittish, being in an old house at night is not for you.
I have been redoing an old house built 100 years ago and working alone into the wee hours of the night.



This house makes more groans, creaks, and bangs - every couple of minutes, I hear a noise.

To make matters worse, I go to load up my work van and forget I put one of those dang blasted heads on my seat. I open the door, and there it is, staring at me.
Talk about a sudden bad case of the heebie-jeebies.
I guess I got myself back for the time we worked late, and I placed a large rubber rat on the passenger seat of my work van. My nephew went to get in and just about killed himself, jumping back and slamming the door.
OH well, that's entertainment Carey style.

Carey On.... 

No comments: