Monday, May 5, 2008

State of the Hey Gang Address part 2 and more



Hey Gang,

Remember I told you Cindy R. worked at a coffee shop? Well she wanted me to tell everyone that she DOES NOT work at a coffee shop so don't go looking for her. See she told me she was working at a coffee shop not working at a coffee shop, understand? Me neither so let me explain. Cindy brings her lap top to the coffee shop to do her work hence she was working at a coffee shop. Either way she is still working at a coffee shop.

Dave from Andover reporting in.
Dave wrote and apologized for not keeping up. Life is different now, he says, seeing a very nice lady. That's great Dave happy for you!

The new cabin
The Melissa's, aka the Kittleson's, went camping. Becky said that it went great and they had a good time with the Melissa's. They stayed in a new cabin it was soooo nice.

The Prowler
Jeff B. had an alarming surprise last week when him and his mom returned home one evening. Someone had got into their house. Jeff said the intruder was pretty neat. He left a banana skin in the kitchen sink. Jeff nervously checked the rest of the rooms and noticed prints in his shower. Just not any prints but paw prints from a raccoon. They never found the critter until his Mom went to bed and she heard something. The raccoon got into her closet. Jeff called the police and they said the game warden won't be in until morning so just close the bedroom door and he will be out to your place then. So they did that. The following day the raccoon was gone. The raccoon jumped up at least 5 feet to reach the window, broke the screen and got out. A few days later early in the morning sometime between 4 am and 8 am he returned. Same scenario, he ate some food and went into the bathroom but this time he left. It has Jeff and the warden completely baffled how he is getting in and how he exited the second time. A trap has been placed but no signs of the masked bandit since.


Walt's B'day Gift
Walt a few months back was complaining he pants were getting a bit tight. So for his birthday recently I bought him a pair of pants guaranteed to fit. They were size 32 leg by 80 waist. The amazing thing is the label on the jeans said made out of a stretch fabric. Can you imagine size 80 and still needing extra room? When I bought the pants the lady said you know you can't return these. I said maybe I should try them on then to make sure they fit. Walt tried them on, I had the leg size right but they were a little loose.

Rowes new ride
Rowe in Ca. sold his beautiful 1964 A100 pick up. His was one of the earliest built. Rowe is now the owner of a snazzy PT Cruiser.

That's Devotion
Dave C. quit for working for himself, handy man jobs and home remodeling, and went back to a factory. The reason, it was taking up to much of his time. He said now he can devote more time to church and the ministry. That's devotion.

Jeff's surprise to me.
Most of you have heard me moan and complain about bad situations I have been through because of friends and failed relationships. I have to forget about them and think of the many good true friends I have. Jeff M. surprised me a month early with a birthday gift, a cell phone. YES - what all of you have been clamoring about, I now have a cell phone of my own. Thanks Jeff I can't say it enough, you are a real blessing. Though I still think its a conspiracy to get Carey updated, first the computer now this. BUT just don't touch my closet, I love my clothes from the 70's.
OH the cell number is 440-796-1946. But don't call me when I am driving as I won't answer, neither will I when I am eating, showering or on the toilet. Nick in Florida you may actually be able to reach my now. Thanks again Jeff M.

Janet no longer from Kentucky
Janet wrote and said We are moving to another state again. This time its Virgina, should be interesting, about 250 some miles from NYC I believe. Was suppose to be California but it didn't workout. Would love to hear from you people!. What's going on with everyone.
Janet from another Planet.

That's all for now, tomorow a very serious email.
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: