Thursday, July 3, 2008

Something fun.

Something fun.

I forget but I'm not senile
OK so maybe I have been forgetting a few things lately. Nothing serious and its definitely not senility, I just forget. For instance Walt, his kids and I went to the Mayfield Cruise In. One of the BEST in the area. They have a section of Wilson Mills Rd of about a 1/4 mile long closed so that the cruisers can cruise and show off their ride. We had a few strangers join us and as we are put-sing along I smelled antifreeze. Not wanting everyone to freak out I kept quiet. It didn't boil over. After the cruise I drove out to Mentor and noticed the GoGo Bus was running a bit hot. Still it didn't boil over. The following day I decided to check the radiator to see what is going on. Well absent minded me forgot before we left for the cruise that I took off the radiator cap to add water. Not only didn't I remember to add water but I left the cap completely off. The whole night I drove low on water and with no cap. Duhhh!

I forget but really I'm not senile
So there I was at Heisley Racket Club with Walt and his son Jimmy. Little Jimmy wanted to play me. So I said sure. I couldn't figure out why the ball wasn't going straight and why I wasn't getting enough power out of my swing. We finished playing and as we were leaving the court I looked at my racket and DUHHHH I forgot to take it out of its case. I played the whole game with the cover still on the racket.


I forget but I'm not senile
OK so maybe I have been forgetting a few things lately. Nothing serious and its definitely not senility, just I forget. For instance Walt, his kids and I went to the Mayfield Cruise In. One of the BEST in the area. They have a section of Wilson Mills Rd of about a 1/4 mile long closed so that the cruisers can cruise and show off their ride. Oh wait a second I forgot I already wrote this.

Lovable Dad
I get home and Mom was a bit upset. She had argued with Dad over a phone call he wanted her to make. Dad insisted he couldn't hear the lady. As Mom was telling me this Dad was sleeping in the other room. I said I know how it is because you just don't know if its because he can't hear or he just doesn't want to make a phone call. From a sound sleep and a different room I hear Dad yell WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU, YOU KNOW I CAN'T HEAR!!

Lovable Mom
We were outside and Mom points to the sky and says Oh look Carey there they are, the entrails from the plane.

Greeting Cards
John in Maine replied back to my email about made in America greeting card companies and how I buy Hallmark. He wrote: If you're anti gun, Hallmark is your card company but not mine. They contribute to Gun Control Inc.. I replied back with: You would think Hallmark would be pro gun. More guns mean more killings mean more sympathy cards bought. OK OK stop throwing the tomatoes I was only joking.

What cards does John buy?
I buy most of mine online from Current, haven't seen made in China on them as yet, plus it helps the shipping companies here.
John

Thats all for now, I need my energy to battle the Euclid City Henchman and my ongoing rental problem.
Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: