Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's in your pocket?

Hey Gang,
Rowe from California emailed this short story about the shorts his wife bought him. I am so thankful that I have friends who share with me this stuff. Its all important.


here is a story that is gross. Mary bought me a pair of "levis" shorts from Wal-Mart yesterday. I cut off the tags and put them on . When I went to put my keys in the right hand pocket there was something in there. I pulled out a chicken bone that had been eaten by someone while in the store and they needed to get rid of it so just put it in the pocket of these hanging on the rack. Un believable !!!! We got some low class people out here. UGHHHH Rowe


My reply:
That is gross! I guess Rowe you have a bone to pick with Walmart. Heck, maybe it wasn't a customer but Colonel Sanders who returned them. Or those shorts could be work pants made for the bone yard. Or just maybe its a new slogan... At Walmart our prices are so low we trim the fat and leave the bone. By the way did the shorts make you look boney? You said you went to put your keys in the pocket, you sure it was a chicken bone and not a skeleton key? Or maybe short ribs?
Rowe just having fun, I would be completely grossed out myself.

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: