Thursday, March 20, 2014

fire fire - hot photos

What timing!  I always carry a camera, ya just never know what you may see.  I was leaving a job on the marginal about a 1/4 mile from the MLK exit of Rt. 2 when I came upon this fiery mess.  Poor guy.

It was in this exact spot that I came across another car fire years back that I wrote about.  I tried finding it in my Yahoo archive so I could include it with this but couldn't locate it.  If I do, will repost it to compare notes.  In that fire I think it was a Blazer, no joke.

19 Action news were interested in my photos but by the time the 10 pm news was aired breaking stories of the missing airplane came in.

No one was hurt here but it did create a spectacle and one nasty traffic jam.

Reporting, not quite live, from Cleveland - Carey Masci

Gotta GoGo!!

No comments: