Friday, October 17, 2014

Give me three

Hey Gang,
Here is a Hey Gang story.

Wednesday Ruth had an appointment in Chagrin Falls. Before leaving I told her to grab three of my books, I would try selling them while she does her thing.

Chagrin Falls is a terrific little town with all kinds of neat shops. I walked through the village looking for a book store and came upon the Fireside Book Shop, I found out it is the only book store in town.

It is an old school book store. Shelf after shelf crammed with books, mostly new but some old and they boast they can get you just about any book you are looking for.

Anyway, I walk in and ask the lady at the desk if she would be interested in carrying my book. She said I will call the owner Phil and you can ask him. Nice gentleman. He grabbed my book, thumbed through it and told me the commission he would take which I agreed with.

He said OK I will take three. Three! I am so glad you asked for only three and not four because three is all I brought with me.

So its official my book has made it in to a book store. Three copies but its a start.

http://www.firesidebookshop.com/index.html

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

No comments: