Monday, October 6, 2014

Thank you

 Hey Gang,
 Thank you - thank you - thank you to all that came to my book release party "Hey Gang - Ready to Go-Go?" and sharing in my joy.

 It was a lot of fun!

Upstairs I had the table set up with the books and sitting across from me was my publiisher Michael Petro of Petro Publishing and a seat for who ever bought a book. On the TV I played the trip to Wisconsin with Rich and Dov which I wrote about in the book.

Downstairs we had the food set up and another TV showing the Browns Titans football game.

In all there was 31 of us.

Again thank you - thank you - thank you to all that came!!!!


 NOW.... for those who interested in the book here is the link to purchase it:

https://www.createspace.com/4927077

That's all for now.

Gotta GoGo!!
  Carey







1 comment:

Joe Udovic said...

We need to Thank that awesome photographer Joe Udovic for the excellent job he performed for Carey for no charge. Yes the pictures were wonderful and kudos to his professional photographic skills.