Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Christmas Party

Hey Gang,
A late thank you for all that attended my 2014 Christmas party held this year at my sister Cindi's house. 15 attended and it was a blast.

Unfortunately I didn't judge the sauce right for the 4 pounds of rigatoni so we ran out. Jeff didn't care on his third helping he ate them sauceless. I was scolded by Stephanie for not telling everyone not to eat the toy soldiers I put in the pasta. Jamie also almost ate them thinking the soldiers were chocolate. Next time I will choose yellow toys so they will stick out.

Thanks to Janet for the dishes she brought a long and Paul for the salad,  Nick for supplying us with three dozen donuts, Mike for the Boston cream pie. We had plenty to eat.

This year we did the gift exchange differently. Joe recommended instead of choosing numbers we play pass the gift while playing music, when the music stops the person holding the gift gets it. Sort of a spin on the child's game musical chairs. Keeping with tradition I brought out my nifty portable GE record player playing the Ventures in Space, perfect music for the gifting fun.
Enjoy the photos and maybe next year you can join us.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Gotta GoGo!!
Carey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Christmas Party pictures. I am glad that I was able to attend.

For liberty, justice and peace,
David Macko