Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Friday Show - Dave Lynch & Chris Lambert with Carey Masci as guest

Here it is what everyone requested, the radio show I was on. OK so it was maybe only one that asked... but serious though that one person wasn't my mom.

 Hey Gang, The Friday Show with Dave Lynch & co-host Chris Lambert that I was the guest promoting my book “Hey Gang! Ready to Go-Go?” is now archived on WELW which has been changed recently to WLYN 1330 AM.

 

 I am a harsh critic of myself and don't feel I did that good. In the beginning I was too amp-ed up, um not mic wise but emotion wise. I was a wee bit anxious and a little surprised with the arrangement. I had no clue I would be on stage in the mall broadcasting live. I've been on the radio before talking politics but this was different. This was about my book and I was the focus.

 Timing also was a bit off a few times because we only briefly rehearsed before going on air about hand signs and what to expect. On one question I cut my answer short when Brian, the person manning the controls, gave a five finger sign. I thought he meant 5 seconds so I hurriedly gave my answer and quit talking. I found out later that meant five minutes not seconds.

Oh well. I want to thank Dave Lynch and Chris Lambert again for this opportunity. I know Dave Lynch as a politician and lawyer. On the radio I got to see another side of him and he is genuinely very witty, a fun guy. Chris Lambert is equally as witty and a class act. I was sitting next to two pro's that have great chemistry and on the radio it really comes out. In all I had a hoot of a time, I hope to be able to join them again.



http://64.199.31.202/welw/Friday%20Show/Dave%20Lynch%20Friday%20Show/150102TFS.mp3

 Enjoy.
 Gotta GoGo!!
 Carey

No comments: