Tuesday, July 4, 2017

My Mesopotamia Family

I won’t write as much as I normally do when I blog about an event or happening. I will just let the photos speak for themselves.

Though I will quickly say I need to quit being such an excitable boy and go with the spontaneous which I am known for. But I was irked for sure sitting around until after 1:30 waiting for a phone call on Sunday from someone so we could take off to the Mesopotamia Ox Roast together. When I found out he was already there I told Ruth lets go and off we went.

As it turned out it was for the better that the initial plans didn't work out. I may not have stopped at the yard/barn sale where I met my Mesopotamia family. What a blessing they were. Their hospitality was as if we knew each other for years.

Just keep in mind and I have to continually remind myself, your plans may not work out but slow down better things could be right around the corner as in this case where we made new friends, had a full meal and can't forget the cup of coffee. Thanks Nucci!

Gotta Go-Go!
Carey












No comments: