Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Dreams

 I dream constantly, even during naps, and I remember most dreams.

Not the entire dream but snippets or the main point.
And many times I say now why did I dream that?
For instance last night Michael Macarine was in my deam and so was Gale Joy.
I was serving Michael spaghetti and he said I shouldn't eat this because I just ate but I will. He just loved the pasta.
And then I dreamt Gale and I were walking on the beach that was President McKinley's lavish estate with people everywhere talking politics and how America's Imperialism is wrong.
So whats so strange about these dreams? Nothing.
A wop serving spaghetti to a fellow paison who is not hungry but eats it anyways.
And taking a walk talking politics with a constitution minded friend.
Wish I had normal dreams like this more often.
Carey On...

No comments: