Saturday, June 29, 2024

My ''95 Chevy G20 Sherry conversion

 Went to a couple of abandoned places to shoot photos of my ''95 Chevy G20 Sherry conversion.

You may not be able to see it clearly but the top part of tall sign is the same color green as my van.
I use to eat at Mr. C's, it was really good food with a quaint old atmosphere. Its been closed now for at least 10 years.
I looked in the windows and the tables are all set, with dishes, napkins and menus ready for the following day. Just eery seeing the restaurant prepped like that with it now sitting abandoned and decaying. Wonder what closed it.

The other is from an old feed store. Its crumbling and soon I am certain will be razed. Next door is a gem and rock shop. My parents took us there years ago when I was a boy. My dad back then got into a short lived hobby of rock tumbling.










No comments: