Monday, May 21, 2012

8 philippines


Ruth was glad to leave Astoria with all the Muslims. She was so uneasy and said her heart beat fast how the Muslims just stared at me and Walt. I didn't care a bit in fact I took a few photos of them. If ever in that situation either smile and laugh or stare right into their eyes and show no fear, that's all I do, easy remedy.

In the distance we saw mountains, not a mountain range like the Alleghany's or Smokies just a few. Buddy said you want to see I'll take you. The name of the mountain is Bulang Bato, which means stone mountain and supposedly its made of all stone.

We got to see another way of life. Maybe the Philippines equivalent of hillbillies or mountain folk. Cows, some pigs, way more country way of life. Dogs sleeping in the middle of the road, kids sitting and playing. I felt so bad for this little kid of about maybe 4. He had a home made toy of a can attached to a string. As we approached we saw him throw the can and reel it in over and over, he was amusing himself. When we passed him our vehicle ran over the can. I turned to watch him just stare at his flattened toy, he seemed so sad.

Driving to the top are the 14 stations of the cross. The view was spectacular. You could see Zambo and the sea.

From there we went to a butterfly garden called OK THATS ENOUGH OF THIS, I AM OUTSIDE TO GET AN INTERNET CONNECTION BUT THE FLYS ARE BEYOND HORRIBLE.  I AM GETTING CHEWED ALIVE OR IS IT TO DEATH

No comments: