Friday, November 14, 2014

Well friends I made it

Hey Gang I am here!!!


Well friends I made it. I set a land speed record for futility. IT TOOK ALMOST 5 HOURS TO GET TO COLUMBUS!

I didn't want to but plans were made for sometime so the GoGo Bus had to be driven in this mess. I have an arrangement with Dan who lives in Columbus and is a member of the Constitution Party. He pays for gas, I pay for the hotel room, he sleeps in the hotel room and I sleep in the GoGo Bus. Don't try to figure it out.

Anyway... I am proud of the way the GoGo Bus handled the snow. I took the fast lane and passed just about everything on the road for once. OK so we were only going 35 but everyone else was below that.

If the heavy snow didn't slow things down enough outside of Wooster all the way past Mansfield every few miles was an accident. Cars in ditches, some going the wrong way. At one point we parked and I had enough time to fix the heater. Thank God for that paper clip I was a wee bit chilled.

So almost 5 hours to get to C'bus and ummm another 4 to get to our hotel outside of Cincinnati because of ill marked signs and bad directions. 

Its 4 30 am and need to wake by 8 30 for the meeting,

more later.....

Gotta GoGo!!
Carey 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might say, "You Have Arrived!" :-) - Gale