Wednesday, October 20, 2010

been busy so read my first day notes

I found Ruth's brother Jun and he took control. Its no wonder that he is a pastor, he shows real leadership. He flagged the taxi he wanted and it was off to the races and I mean off to the races. I was just awed by the madness of driving in Manilla. Jun got us to GoHotels and helped me get settled in the room. He said Ruth will be in 8:30 so will be back then. I showered, set the clock and took a nap, more like went into a coma. Something woke me I checked my clock and it was 12:30, got confused and thought maybe Ruth came already. I found out later that its always 12, my clock is broke. Fell back to sleep woke from a knock. Opened it and a lady said Carey we are here. She sure didn't look like her photo. And then the lady said guess which one is Ruth? I didn’t see at first that there was 2 standing there. Of course I recognized Ruth right away. Gave her a big hug and almost crushed poor petite Ruth. Ruth is so much smaller than her picture shows.  She is s=cute.

Quickly got dressed and we went out to eat.

No comments: