Friday, October 15, 2010

korean air

The Korean airport was very very clean and beautiful and huge. Stores and and a luxury feel. You don't need to speak Korean to get around, everything was printed in English.

The flight to Manilla I sat next to a Filipino who was on the same flight from Atlanta to Korea. His name was Dan who lives now in Jacksonville and was going back home. He also told me what to expect. Extremely nice guy. He gave me his number and said call if you need anything..

I got up to use the restroom and Dan was talking to someone. This mans name was Matt from.... Willoughby, He married a Filipina and him and his wife go to the Philippines once a year. He took my email and said I will email you later check your inbox I will check up on you.
 
 
stay tuned for more from Filipino-ville

No comments: